Understanding Casino Bonuses
Online gambling is famous for its casino bonuses – incentives offered to players to help them earn more, play more, and win more. Unsurprisingly, casino players love their rewards, and any casino that can offer them a generous bonus is one they’re sure to stick with.
What Are Online Casino Bonuses?
Simply put, online casino bonuses are a tool for gambling venues to attract new players and retain existing ones. Online casino bonuses create loyalty, create goodwill, give players something to look forward to, and allow them to reap sizable rewards at the same time. The casinos are happy, the players are happy, and it’s a win-win for everyone involved.
Are There Different Kinds Of Online Casino Bonuses?
Just as there are many different types of players, so to are there many different types of casino bonuses, and gambling venues will usually vary the type of offers they market. These can range from welcome bonuses to free spins offers, no download bonuses, match bonuses, deposit bonuses and many more. Any new, exciting, appealing way casinos can find to attract players through their doors, they’ll use, benefiting both their players and their bottom line.
Claiming Casino Bonuses
Before claiming your casino bonus, it’s important for you to do your homework first and make sure you understand all the ins and outs of the offer you’re about to redeem. So what exactly should you bear in mind? Let’s take a look.
- Research. It might not sound exciting, but it’s hugely important for you to put in the necessary time and effort, and conduct your research on the casino you’re about to join. This means looking at the bonus itself, understanding the steps needed to claim at, looking at whether any type of action or deposit is required on your part, and familiarizing yourself with any and all important information. Knowledge is power, after all.
- Codes. Many bonuses require a promo code to be entered during the claims process in order for players to redeem the offer in question, so it’s vital that you pay attention, and enter the correct code. If not, you could be doing yourself a disservice and ultimately missing out on a rewarding opportunity.
- Deposits. Often players will be required to make a certain deposit before claiming their bonus, so it’s crucial that you’re aware of whether or not the bonus is actually worth this initial outlay. In fact, in order to make the most of these types of bonuses, it’s often most beneficial to deposit the maximum amount allowed, in order to take full advantage of the rewards on offer. Of course, this means that you’ll need to bear your bankroll in mind so that you’re not spending more on your bonus than you can afford.
- Terms and Conditions. Always read the fine print! It’s true for any product or service, and it’s true for online casino bonuses too. Before claiming your bonus, it’s vital that you read the relevant terms so you can ensure you meet all the criteria necessary for claiming your bonus. If not, you run the risk of having your bonus withdrawn.
Types Of Online Casino Bonuses
Online casino bonuses can vary from casino to casino, however, in general, the most popular types of bonus include:
- Online slot bonuses: Slots are always a crowd-pleaser, and so are the bonuses that involve them. If you claim a slot bonus, you’ll usually need to bet a certain amount when wagering – make sure to check the terms and conditions for this and to review the withdrawal requirements as well.
- Live casino bonuses: Just as regular online casinos offer bonuses, so too do live online casinos as well. These usually take the form of deposit bonuses, as most live casinos only offer table games. Take a look at how much you can afford to spend, as depositing the maximum amount will give you the maximum bonus amount available.
- VIP bonus: If you’re a VIP player, you’ll often be offered a VIP bonus to match. This status usually comes into play the longer you’re with a particular casino, and the more loyal you are. Stay with your online casino long enough, and you could be on the receiving end of one of these!
- Cashback bonuses: Use a specific payment option and you could qualify for a cash back bonus, on top of the other bonuses offered by your casino. So not only will you be able to claim your welcome bonus, by using the right type of payment option you could claim a cashback bonus on top of that as well!
- Mobile bonuses: More and more casinos are going mobile these days, and to convince their players to make the move with them, they’re offering mobile-only bonuses as an incentive. What that means for you is often just by using a mobile casino app, you’ll be given a bonus in return, sometimes with no deposit necessary. So you’ll be able to play on the move, wherever you are, both online casino and bonus in hand.
Knowing what a casino bonus is and how it can help you is a huge benefit for players and one that you can use to your full advantage. Not only can you use it to fill up your casino account, but you can also use it to play with as well, making it worth your while to visit reputable online casinos, and giving you an enhanced gambling experience as a whole.
|Welcome Bonus of 100% Up To 100€
|mr. play Casino
|100% up to €200 + 100 Free Spins
|Golden Star Casino
|Welcome Bonus of 100% Up To 100€ + 100 Free Spins
|Zodiac Bet Casino
|Welcome Bonus of Up To 1,000€ in 4 deposits
|Neptune Play Casino
|Get 100% up to €200 bonus + 20 free spins for Starburst
|Queen Play Casino
|Welcome Bonus of 100% Up To 200€
|100% up to 100€ + 100 Free Spins
|Plaza Royal Casino
|100% up to €200
|Regent Play Casino
|Welcome Bonus of 100% Up To €800
|Welcome Bonus 100% Up To 150€
|100% Up to €250
|21 Prive Casino
|Up to €1000 Bonus
|Up to €500 Bonus
|Welcome Bonus of 100% Up To 100€ + 25 Free Spins